Hair Care Instructions:
1. Wash extensions with care at least twice a week, followed by a deep condition.
2. Using a hair extension brush, gently brush from the top of the hair to the ends. If your hair is curly, it is recommended that you use a wide-toothed comb.
3. Always make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed. NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR, this will prevent tangling. It is best to loosely braid the hair and tie it up with a satin scarf or bonnet.
4. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolonged exposure to chlorine or salt water, which can cause the hair to tangle. After swimming wash the hair with a sulfate-free, hydrating shampoo followed by a deep condition. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.
5. Too much heat may damage the hair. If you use heat products on your extensions, be sure to use a heat protectant (this will protect the hair against heat damage and prevent the ends from becoming brittle).